Return to Work Coordinator
- Friendly and passionate team
- Attractive salary plus car allowance
- Based in Wetherill Park
National Workforce is one of the leading providers of temp staffing solutions in Industrial, Trades, Office, Government and Hospitality. We develop our people, and are committed to creating a positive working environment. We have 7 branches across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and supply to customers across many industries including manufacturing, transport, warehousing, government, retail and hospitality.
We are looking for an energetic and compassionate person to join our safety team as our Return to Work Coordinator.
About the role
This is a permanent full-time role based in our Wetherill Park office with some local and occasional interstate travel requirements. The position reports to the National Risk and Compliance Manager while working closely with our operations teams, clients, employees, and other shared services functions.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Undertake incident investigations and monitor strategies to prevent injuries
- Work collaboratively with Health professionals, injured workers, rehab providers and insurers
- Successful and timely claims management by:
- Initial injury triaging
- Case conference attendance
- Claim milestone awareness and compliance
- Identification of, and supporting return-to-work initiatives
- Timely development of return-to-work plans
- Regular claim reporting and claim review with key stakeholders
- Accurate timesheet processing for injured worker weekly entitlements
- Monthly requests and balancing of wage reimbursements
- Facilitate monthly Safety Committee reviews of incident and injury outcomes
- Ability to work autonomously and adjust priorities to emerging issues and workload
- Provide support and participate in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality activities
- Return to Work certificate
- Cert IV in Work Health and Safety (or similar)
- Experience working with Safety Management System accreditation and licensing requirements
- Demonstrated experience in workplace injury and claims management
- Competent with using computers mainly Microsoft Office 365
- Personal commitment to safety and passion for providing positive return to work outcomes
- Highly developed communication, time management, and organisational skills
- High level of customer service to both internal and external customers
What’s in it for you?
- Paid birthday day off
- Attractive salary & car allowance
- Join a cohesive and successful team
- Mentorship and career progression
Please apply by clicking 'apply' now. If you would like further information about the role, please contact Samantha Novak on 02 8797 5513.